You have no items in your shopping cart.
General Terms and Conditions of the webshop www.ilkoscandle.com were prepared according to the Consumer Protection Act with the recommendations of the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce (GZS) and international codes for e-business.
1. The provider is Ilkos d.o.o., Moškajnci 95, 2272 Gorišnica, Slovenia
2. The user is a person that uses our system, therefore a buyer in the webshop
3. The webshop is an information system provided for the presentation and sales of the products to consumers
During registration in the webshop the visitor gains a username, which is the same as his/her email address and a password, which he/she selects. The username and password of the user clearly define and connects the user with the entered data. After the registration the visitor becomes a user and gains the right to shop. General Terms and Conditions are dealing with the operation of the webshop www.ilkoscandle.com, rights of the user and business relationship between the provider and the buyer.
The provider is obliged to always ensure the buyer the following information:
1. Company identity (company name and head office, registration number)
2. Contact addresses that enable a quick and efficient communication (email, phone)
3. Essential properties of the goods or services (including after-sales services and warranties)
4. Availability of the products (every product or service, offered on the website, should be available in a reasonable timeframe)
5. Conditions for product or service delivery (method, place and delivery time)
6. All prices must be clearly and ambiguously defined; it must be apparent if they contain taxes and delivery costs
7. Payment and delivery method
8. Validity of the offer
9. Deadline, in which it is possible to withdraw from the contract; also if and how much would it cost the buyer in case of returned products
10. The process of a complaint must be explained, including all information on the contact person or customer service
When the user selects a product/products and by clicking the button FINISH PURCHASE he submits the order, the webshop generates and automatically sends an email with order details (products, prices, quantities, user data etc.). This means the order is confirmed and the products will be sent as soon as possible. If the delivery period exceeds 4 working days, the provider informs the customer about it.
Withdrawal right, returning goods
The consumer has the right to notify the company within fifteen days after the purchase that he wants to withdraw from the contract without having to state the reason for his decision. The message is considered timely if the package was submitted on time.
The only cost that is charged to the consumer regarding the withdrawal from the contract is the direct cost of returning goods. It must be paid to the company within thirty days after the notification on withdrawal.
The products must not be used, damaged and they must be originally packed.
The provider issues an invoice on a durable medium with itemized costs and a notification to the user, how to withdraw from the purchase and how to return the products. The user pays the ordered goods on delivery or in advance to the provider's bank account.
For the products on stock the delivery time is 2-4 working days, in other cases 15 days. For the products that are not in stock the delivery time is up to 15 days after receiving the order. In case of an extended delivery time we will notify you about it per email or phone.
The provider must deliver the goods or services as promised. Upon delivery he must offer the user additional information regarding the right to a withdrawal, especially the conditions and the manner of exercising the right. He must ensure all necessary information regarding address, which the user may contact in case of a complaint, and information regarding warranties and service or other services after the contract has been fulfilled. Delivery costs are calculated according to the valid price list of the Slovenian Post....
All products in our offer have at least 1 month warranty. In case that the product has a different warranty period, it is included in the description of the product. For Internet shopping the warranty period begins with the day of package delivery.
Validity of the offer
Upon purchase the prices at the time of purchase apply. All prices contain VAT, except the used products, where VAT is calculated on the basis of Articles 48 and 49 of the Value Added Tax Act and the article 50 C of the Value Added Tax Act is not recorded. The prices in the webshop may change without prior notice. The pictures may be only symbolic and do not always reflect the actual state.
The provider uses suitable technological and organizational means for the protection of the transfer and storing personal data, orders and payments.
The provider may contact the user through communication means if the user does not object it explicitly.
Archiving the contracts
The contract that is concluded between the provider and the user is permanently stored with the company Ilkos d.o.o., Moškajnci 95, 2272 Gorišnica, Slovenia
The promotional emails muss contain the following:
1. They must be clear and unambiguous marked as marketing messages
2. The sender must be clearly evident
3. Different campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques must be marked as such. Also the conditions for the participation must be clearly defined.
4. The wish of the user that he does not wish to receive marketing messages must be respected
The provider respects the applicable consumer protection law. The provider must set-up an efficient system for handling complaints and designate a person, which the buyer can contact in case of problems per phone or email. The procedure for filing a complaint must be available on the websites, user-friendly and confidential. The provider must confirm in five working days that he has received a complaint, notify the buyer, how long the complaint will be dealt with and inform the user about the course of the procedure. The provider recognizes that the essential property of a consumer dispute, a least regarding judicial resolution, is its disproportionality between the economic value of the request and the costs arising from the dispute settlement. This is also the main obstacle, so the user does not initiate a dispute in court. Therefore the provider does his best to settle eventual disputes by agreement.
Memory usage: real: 15990784, emalloc: 15723392